Found 4 items.
|Vol. 4 No. 3 (2015)||High Serum Prostate Specific Antigen as A Risk Factor for Moderate-Severe Prostate Inflammation in Patient with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia||Abstract PDF|
|Gede Wirya K Duarsa, Rika Lesmana, Tjokorda G. B. Mahadewa|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Prostate specific antigen-age volume score in predicting prostate cancer among the Indonesian population||Abstract pdf|
|Agus Rizal Ardy Hariandy Hamid, Putu Angga Risky Raharja, Fakhri Rahman, Chaidir Arif Mochtar, Rainy Umbas|
|Vol. 8 No. 1 (2019): (Available online 1 April 2019)||Analysis of Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) level on Medical Check-up (MCU) Participants||Abstract PDF|
|Linda Rosita, Gloscindy Arma Occifa|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Diagnosis of high-grade prostate cancer in patients with unexpectedly low prostate specific antigen levels: a rare case series||Abstract pdf|
|Ahmad Fauzan, Wahjoe Djatisoesanto|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 4 of 4 items