Found 5 items.
|Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): (Available online: 1 December 2017)||Phyllanthus niruri Linn increase infiltrating lymphocyte and apoptosis of rectosigmoid cancer patients. A phase II clinical trial||Abstract PDF|
|Ignatius Riwanto, Parish Budiono, Abdul Mughni, Martahadinan Martahadinan, Nugrahanta Dasa Putra, Toar Deliezer Bram Mambu, Mochamad Sayuti|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Identification of tumor infiltrating lymphocyte CD8 in Indonesian colorectal cancer population: a cross-sectional study||Abstract pdf|
|Elit Irawan, Kiki Lukman, Nurhayat Usman, Bambang Am Am Setya Sulthana, Reno Rudiman, Deny Budiman, Prapanca Nugraha, Etis Primastari|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Tumour infiltrating lymphocyts (TILs) as an excellent predictive factor for neoadjuvant chemotherapy response on locally advanced rectal cancer patient||Abstract pdf|
|Florencia Adys, Iwan Kristian, Sahudi, Alphania Rahniayu|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Stromal Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL) as a potential prognostic biomarker for recurrence in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer (LABC) patients||Abstract pdf|
|Dannu Novriandhika, Dwi Hari Susilo, Dyah Fauziah, Priangga Adi Wiratama, Desak Gede Agung Suprabawati|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Survival analysis of breast cancer patients luminal subtype B on lymphovascular invasion (LVI), tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL), and expression of mammaglobin A||Abstract pdf|
|I Wayan Sudarsa, Nyoman Diwiya|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items