Found 7 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||The effect of Indonesian propolis dosage on vascularization of skin graft in skin wound of white rat’s skin graft model: molecular studies of malondialdehyde (MDA), nuclear factor-kappa beta (NF-kB), interleukin-6, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF||Abstract PDF|
|Amru Sungkar, Muchsin Doewes, Bambang Purwanto, Brian Wasita|
|Vol. 5 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||High Ki-67 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Protein Expression as Negative Predictive Factor for Combined Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Young Age Stage III Breast Cancer||Abstract PDF|
|I Wayan Sudarsa, Ida Bagus Tjakra Wibawa Manuaba, Sri Maliawan, I Wayan Putu Sutirtayasa|
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||A cross-sectional study: The correlation of pro-angiogenic factors expression level and epithelial ovarian cancer staging||Abstract PDF|
|Teguh Prakosa, Ambar Mudigdo, Bambang Purwanto, Brian Wasita, Risya Cilmiaty, Vitri Widianingsih|
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||The effect of duration of wound skin tissue on MDA, TNF-Î±, IL-6, Caspase 3, VEGF levels, and granulation tissue thickness in the white rat (Rattus novergicus)||Abstract PDF|
|Amru Sungkar, Danar Widyatmoko, Kristanto Yuli Yarso, Brian Wasita|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||The potential effect of intradermal Botulinum Toxin Type-A (BTA) injection to increase extended random skin flap survival||Abstract PDF|
|Caroline Fiona, Iswinarno Doso Saputro, Agus Santoso Budi|
|Vol. 6 No. 1 (2017): (Available online: 1 April 2017)||CD 105 As Prognostic Factors in Advanced Stage Breast Cancer Patients||Abstract PDF|
|Dedy Hermansyah, Zafiral Azdi Albar, Denni Joko Purwanto, Lenny Sari, Risky Ifandriani Putri|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Omega-3 effectiveness against viability extended random skin flap in rats||Abstract pdf|
|Rifqi Kurniawan, Sitti Rizaliyana, Beta Subakti Nata’atmadja|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 7 of 7 items